Phyt'Ether Serum–Wood Element, 1 oz.
Superbly Harmonizing Ingredients
This completely natural serum for face and body is recommended for oily skin, blackheads and hyper-pigmentation. It balances the flow of vital energy. The serum is a blend of essential oils mixed in a vegetal oil base of grapeseed, avocado and jojoba oils. To reinforce the nourishing properties of this product, cereal oil and vitamins have been added. The following
ingredients are used primarily for their energetic qualities, however they also have specific topical properties as follows:
Use under a green clay mask, on Wood points, reflex zones, and/or on the fourth chakra.
Unique ingredients are:
- Rosemary oil: It stimulates blood circulation and possesses anti-rheumatic, analgesic, anti-infectious and healing properties.
- Lemon oil: An anti-inflammatory, anti-irritating and astringent that relaxes nervous energy, this oil attenuates wrinkles and is used in the treatment of cellulite.
- Cypress oil: The best essential oil for venous and lymphatic circulation, cypress oil is especially recommended for varicose veins, heavy legs or venous stases. It is also anti-infectious and anti-ringworm.
- Wheat germ oil: An antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and healing properties, wheat germ oil increases blood circulation, and protects and moisturizes the skin. Rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids (omegas 3, 6 and 9), wheat germ oil is an anti-wrinkle agent.
- Grapeseed oil: This flavonoid-rich oil abounds in essential fatty acids (omegas 6 and 9). While it protects and moisturizes the skin, it helps to fight against free radicals and aging. It also has softening, nourishing, exfoliating as well as cooling and revitalizing properties.
- Organic jojoba oil: This vegetal oil is moisturizing with a non-greasy touch. Because of its unsaponifiable components (precious components found in some oils with softening, revitalizing and moisturizing properties), it spreads easily. Jojoba oil penetrates the epidermis easily without leaving any film, mainly because its characteristics are very close to those of the skin’s natural sebum. It is also an antioxidant with anti-age properties and revitalizes and nourishes skin and hair.
- Avocado oil: Rich in omegas 6 and 9 as well as proteins, minerals and vitamins (A, B, C, D, E, H, K and PP), avocado oil has moisturizing, anti-wrinkle and revitalizing properties. It is ideal for nourishing skin care.
- Vitamin E: The main antioxidant of the organism, it protects cells against free radicals and prevents oils from going rancid.